Here at The Woolfer we tend to cast a gimlet eye on Valentine’s Day, at least the hearts and candy version. But a celebration of intimacy, pleasure, and love, particularly self-love? That we can embrace.
So as our Valentine’s Day present to you, we bring you a list of our most recommended vibrators, along with a special exclusive Woolfer Reward from our favorite retailer Babeland. Just use the promo code “WOOLF” at checkout (or mention the promo code when shopping in-stores), and you’ll get 15% off your highest priced item! Enjoy!
- For the aesthete, the elegant animal-inspired IROHA PLUS ($140), or its simpler sister IROHA VIBE, $99, Nina’s fave by far these days) can hide in plain sight as a sculpture on your nightstand — think abstract bird, whale, hedgehog. And it’s waterproof!
- The EVA ($105) is perfect for the multitasker; as one fan confessed, she usually finds vibrators distracting, but this one is so small, so subtle, and it does some of the work for you, thanks to moveable “wings” that attach. We are especially partial to the lavender version.
- On the other side of the aisle, the EROSCILLATOR 2 PLUS ($240) is not going to win any beauty awards. But with four interchangeable oscillating heads and the imprimatur of Dr. Ruth, this may be a good vibe for the newbie.
- And while IRL we Woolfers try to steer clear of womanizers, the WOMANIZER PRO40 ($99) is like one of those bad boys that is just too hard to resist, especially since its brilliant design uses suction in a way that can bring on a mind-boggling orgasm.
- And data heads will love THE LIONESS ($229), which comes with an interactive app we affectionately call “Map My Orgasm” to maximize your, um, workout.
Finally, just for kicks, we have to mention Lelo’s EARL (a whopping $2,590!) and YVA (yes, $3,900). Because who ever imagined a his-and-hers 18K gold-plated anal toy (comes with matching cufflinks) and vibrator?
Happy Valentine’s Day, Ladies!
XOXO Nina, Stephanie & Kris