It’s that time of year again – time to make use of your favorite cocktail recipes before you embark on Dry January. This tequila punch has a spicy twist, and it’s a pretty excellent party standard!
- 2 parts tequila (we used Herradura Silver)
- 1 part unsweetened pure lime juice (we used Santa Cruz)
- 1 part chilled chai tea (we used Tazo)
- 1 cinnamon stick (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
What to do:
- Brew a cup of chai tea and set it aside to cool.
- Thinly slice the lemon and the apple.
- Pick your favorite punch bowl (we guarantee you’ll want extra.)
- Mix the tequila, lime juice, and chai tea in the punch bowl (we like it strong – if you like it less so add club soda to taste.)
- Float the cinnamon stick and the apple and lemon slices.
- Set aside until party time and add ice before serving!