Book Clubs, Media Requests & General Inquiries
email us at email@example.com
or please fill out the form below:
Write For Us!
Interested in submitting an original essay, art or blog post idea to us? Pitches/proposals/entire pieces welcome
Please review the Guest Author Guidelines below and submit your work to us using the button below:
Guest Author Guidelines
Thank you for interest in sharing your writing or artwork with fellow Woolfers. Here are a few guidelines to help you with your submission:
- Length – aim for 500-1000 words for your blog post.
- Author info – please submit a brief bio and headshot.
- Graphics/Photography – send one only if you own the rights to it or know that it is marked as free to share. We reserve the right to sub out a different illustration.
- Title – suggest one for your post but we may tweak it.
- Social shares – we are on Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard and Instagram as WWVWD and we share each blog post we publish across all platforms. We want to know if you are on social media and, if so, where can we find you? Please send us links to any and all and, if we publish your post, please share your writing from The Woolfer and tag us so we can engage with your readers, too!
- Original work – we typically publish original content so please let us know if your post has appeared elsewhere. If you do publish a post we publish at a later date, please include these words and link: “This originally appeared on The Woolfer. https://thewoolfer.com.”
- Newsletter – we send out a newsletter to our subscribers with the posts we publish and links to our favorite content that we have read elsewhere. Have you subscribed? Click here if you haven’t yet.